Monday, January 26, 2009

Flower's Selection

Flowers Available for Ordering At Namely:
  • Pink Roses
  • Champagne Roses
  • Blue Roses
  • Red Roses
  • Pink Tulips
  • Sunflowers
Free Delivery Islandwide* with any purchase of $50 and above!
Meetup session will only be available in Bukit Batok** area only.


*exclude Tuas and industrial area
**venue to be confirm soon

Come and explore the true meaning of Roses with Valentino's Pick~

Single bloom red Rose – Love at first sight or I still love you

Single Rose, any color – Gratitude or simplicity

2 Roses – Mutual feelings

3 Roses – I love you

7 Roses – I’m infatuated with you

9 Roses – We’ll be together forever

10 Roses – You are perfect

11 Roses – You are my treasured one

12 Roses – Be mine

13 Roses – Friends forever

15 Roses – I’m truly sorry

20 Roses – I’m truly sincere towards you

21 Roses – I’m dedicated to you

24 Roses – Forever yours

25 Roses – Congratulations

50 Roses – Unconditional love

99 Roses – I will love you all the days of my life

108 Roses – Will you marry me?

999 Roses – I love you till the end of time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Roses - Brilliant complexion; the glow of your smile; perfect happiness


Red Roses - Passionate love; I love you

Blue Roses - Extraordinary, wonderful personalityChampagne Roses - You are tender and loving

Pink Tulips - romance,charity,perfect lover, fame, passion

Sunflowers - Bright and cheery, bold yet comfortable. A warm & caring gift

No comments:

Post a Comment